|Casting Time||1 action|
Choose a creature you can see to make a Wisdom save. If they fail, they follow a one-word command from you. The spell fails if the creature is undead, doesn't understand your language, if obeying the command will harm it, or if they can't follow the command.
You may use any single word and the DM will interpret it as they feel is appropriate. Common commands and their effects are as follows:
- Approach: The target comes directly toward you and, if it is able to reach within 5 feet of you, it stops and ends its turn.
- Drop: The target drops whatever it is holding and then ends its turn.
- Flee: The target uses its turn to move directly away from you.
- Grovel: The target falls prone and then ends its turn.
- Halt: The target doesn't move and takes no actions. If a creature is flying and is able to stay aloft for the duration of the spell, it will move the minimum necessary for it to stay in the air.
At Higher Levels: You can affect one more creature for each slot level above 1st. The creatures must be within 30 feet of each other when you target them.