- Ability Score Increase: Your Dexterity score increases by 2.
- Size: Small.
- Speed: 25 feet.
- Lucky: When you roll a 1 on the d20 for an attack roll, ability check, or saving throw, you can reroll the die and must use the new roll.
- Brave: You have advantage on saving throws against being frightened.
- Halfling Nimbleness: You can move through the space of any creature that is of a size larger than yours.
- Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Halfling.
(Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide)
- Ability Score Increase: Your Wisdom score increases by 1 .
- Silent Speech: You can speak telepathically to any creature within 30 feet of you. The creature understands you only if the two of you share a language. You can speak telepathically in this way to one creature at a time.
- Ability Score Increase: Your Charisma score increases by 1.
- Naturally Stealthy: You can attempt to hide even when you are obscured only by a creature that is at least one size larger than you.