- Ability Score Increase: Your Constitution score increases by 1.
- Size: Medium.
- Speed: 30 feet.
- Warforged Resilience: You have resistance to poison damage and advantage on saves against being poisoned. You are immune to disease, and don't need to eat, drink, or breathe. You also don't need to sleep, and don't suffer exhaustion from lack of rest. Magic can't put you to sleep.
- Sentry's Rest: When you take a long rest, you must spend at least 6 hours of it in an inactive, motionless state. You appear unconscious, but can see or hear as normal.
- Integrated Protection: You have a natural armor class. You don't benefit from wearing armor except shields. Each time you finish a long rest, choose one of the following protection modes, provided you meet the mode's prerequisite.
|Darkwood undercore (unarmored)||None||11 + your Dexterity modifier + your proficiency bonus (if proficient with light armor)|
|Composite plating (armor)||Medium armor proficiency||13 + your Dexterity modifier (maximum of 2) + your proficiency bonus|
|Heavy plating (armor)||Heavy armor proficiency||16 + your proficiency bonus; disadvantage on Stealth checks|
- Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common.
- Ability Score Increase: Two different ability scores of your choice increase by 1.
- Specialized Design: You gain proficiency in one skill and one tool of your choice, and know one language of your choice.
- Integrated Tool: Choose a tool you're proficient with. It becomes integrated into your body, and you double your proficiency bonus for any ability checks you make with it. You must have your hands free to use this tool.
- Ability Score Increase: Your Strength score increases by 2.
- Iron Fists: Your unarmed strikes deal 1d4 + your Strength modifier of bludgeoning damage.
- Powerful Build: You count as one size larger when determining your carrying capacity and the weight you can push, drag, and lift.
- Ability Score Increase: Your Dexterity score increases by 2.
- Swift: Your walking speed increases by 5 feet.
- Light Step: When you're traveling alone for an hour or more, you can move stealthily at a normal pace.